If you're a lifelong learner and looking for more books in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) or share with others to fall in love with science I have the perfect list of quick reads for you.
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
2. The Joy of X : A Guided Tour of Math, from One to Infinity by Steven Stogatz
3. Information: The New language of Science by Hans Christian Von Baeyer
4. The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli
5. Seven Brief lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli
Follow me on TikTok for more short how to's
*Disclaimer* Affiliate links are shown for Bookshops, I may receive a small % commission if you purchase a book from this list to help me continue writing blog posts for you. Bookshop supports independent bookstores and writers and is a great alternative to Amazon.